Why are some Adds automatically calculated in Music Tracking?
- An "Add" represents a commitment by a radio station to put a particular song into rotation.
- Stations that report to the Billboard airplay charts login to www.bdsadds.com/bdsreports and report their new Adds each week.
- Monitored radio stations that are unable or prohibited by corporate policy from manually reporting their Adds via the www.bdsadds.com/bdsreports website are set-up for Auto Adds. Auto Adds are automatically calculated based on songs that have received a certain number of monitored detects during the Mon-Sun chart week.
- Some airplay formats have been converted to "All Auto Adds" meaning that all monitored chart reporters are set for Auto Adds:
Mainstream Top 40
- Adds are viewable on all reports in Music Tracking. Most Added are also viewable on www.bdsradio.com under Airplay Charts.
Auto Adds thresholds
Plays / Consecutive Weeks / Format
7 / 1 / Mainstream Top 40
7 / 1 / Mainstream Rock
5 / 2 / Adult Contemporary
7 / 1 / Country
10 / 1 / Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop
7 / 1 / Alternative
7 / 1 / Triple A
5 / 2 / Smooth Jazz
10 / 1 / Rhythmic
7 / 1 / Adult Top 40
7 / 1 / Adult R&B
7 / 1 / Christian Rock
7 / 1 / Regional Mexican
7 / 1 / Latin Pop
7 / 1 / Tropical
7 / 1 / Christian Hot AC/CHR
7 / 1 / Christian AC
7 / 1 / Gospel
7 / 1 / Canada CHR/Top 40
7 / 1 / Canada Rock
7 / 1 / Canada Country
5 / 2 / Canada Adult Contemporary
7 / 1 / Canada Hot AC
What are BDSradio Power Adds?
BDS Power Adds show all songs that have received 7 or more monitored spins at a given radio station over the past 7 days. NOTE: Only songs that have never received 7 or more monitored spins in any prior 7-day period at that station qualify for Power ...
What does Going For Adds mean?
When a radio station reports a song as an "Add" that means they have made a commitment to give that song airplay. BDS clients that are promoting songs to radio can list their songs as "Going For Adds". Radio stations then receive a weekly email ...
What does the Most Added feature in BDSRealtime show me?
The first time a station plays a song 7 or more times within a week it is flagged within the Most Added feature in BDSRealtime. You can view this information by song, by station, or by format. The information is updated in realtime as the spins ...
How do I install or re-install Music Tracking?
To Install Music Tracking 1. Download and Run http://mt.bds.pmrcdata.com/MusicTracking710/install/setup.exe 2. Update Registry http://mt.bds.pmrcdata.com/mt_pmrcdata/updatemturl.html Try Option 1 If Option 1 does not work, try Option 2 3. If neither ...
How do I set an airplay format as my default in Music Tracking?
In Music Tracking go to "Options/Select Default Format" and check off the format you would like to be your default. All reports will then default to that format upon opening.