Music 360 is our annual study focused on consumer behavior around music. Find out how people discover music, occasions and mood for listening, preferred technology and devices, which streaming providers they use, their music streaming experience, which festivals they attend and other live music trends, brand sponsorship opportunities, and so much more. Music 360 can help answer questions like:
- How do I find out more about the behaviors/attitudes/brand preferences of my artist’s fans?
- How can I track the impact of live events or live streaming events?
- How can I find out more about the audience that is driving streaming to better target them?
- What is the right pricing plan for merchandise or bundle offerings?
- How do consumers discover new songs/artists?
- Which social platforms drive fan engagement?
- How can I inform brand partnership opportunities for artists?
Does Music Connect have data outside of the US?
Music Connect Global tracks sales & streaming globally. Major streaming services provide digital streaming and sales.
How Do I Inquire About Getting a Music Connect Account?
Music Connect is the Industry’s Premier Global Music Measurement Platform a providing comprehensive view of streaming, radio airplay and sales data for your artists, albums and songs. Music Connect helps clients dive deep into datasets to uncover ...
How do I install or re-install Music Tracking?
To Install Music Tracking 1. Download and Run http://mt.bds.pmrcdata.com/MusicTracking710/install/setup.exe 2. Update Registry http://mt.bds.pmrcdata.com/mt_pmrcdata/updatemturl.html Try Option 1 If Option 1 does not work, try Option 2 3. If neither ...
How is MRC Data different from other music data providers?
MRC Data is the industry standard source measurement platform for music consumption for tracking sales, streams, downloads, audience impressions, and airplay. Only MRC Data aggregates data directly from all the major DSPs/streaming providers, over ...
How is the Score generated in the BDSradio Song Research Dashboard?
For users who have access to Song Research Dashboard as part of their BDSradio affiliation In BDSradio go to Stations / Research Dashboard The Song Research Dashboard allows you to see airplay from your station, your competitor, your market and ...