What if someone buys multiple copies of the same album/song?
- Any sales of 5 or more copies of an album attributed to one customer at the UPC/ISRC level, no matter how that number of albums is accrued, is subject to MRC Data’s bulk policy rule application.
- For sales designated as bulk, the following credit will apply (UPC/ISRC level):
- A customer who purchases 1 to 4 units will be ingested without any adjustments
- A customer who purchases 5 to 9 units will have that customer’s count reduced to 4 units for sales and ingested
- A customer who purchases 10 or more units be dismissed entirely, having that customer’s count adjusted to 0 units for sales and will not be ingested.
What if there is no image showing for an Artist, Album or Song dashboard?
Please submit artist and album artwork to: Submit a Ticket The image should be a JPEG file 250 kb in size squared at 1000 x 1000 pixels. It will be uploaded as soon as possible.
How do I register my song?
To register your song with Music Connect, please visit ISRC Registration. To register your song, you will need an ISRC code. If you do not currently have an ISRC code, you will need to purchase one through an independent distributor. If you are ...
How can I assign the correct Genre to a song?
When registering, please select the genre that most closely matches the genre of your song/album. However, Billboard makes all final decisions on genre flagging.
I made an error when registering my song/album, how can I correct it?
If you have made an error when submitting your registration, please resubmit the registration. If you need to reach out to the metadata team please email email@example.com . In your email, please include the following: Barcode/ISRC ...
How do I register my album?
To register your album with Music Connect, please visit: EAN Registration. For step-by-step instructions visit: How To Register UPC/EAN Codes To register your album, you will need to use an UPC or EAN code. If you do not currently have a UPC/EAN ...