What does the Settings button in BDSradio do?
The Settings button in BDSradio looks like a gear icon and is in the upper right hand corner of the screen next to your name.
Click on Settings to:
- Turn on or off Streaming within your account
- Turn on or off Holiday Reports within your account
- Turn on or off Year End Reports within your account
- Select whether Artist names are shown as "FirstName LastName" or "LastName, FirstName"
- Change the Skin or appearance of your BDSradio account (Day, Night or Classic)
- Change the email address to be used as your BDSradio username
- Change your Password
- BDSradio.ca users are also able to switch between US and Canadian streaming