What do the Stream Rank columns on a BDSradio report tell me?
- In BDSradio the following reports have Stream Rank columns
- Format Chart
- Custom Charts
- Station View
- Station Compare
- U.S. BDSradio users see a national Stream Rank column and a DMA (or market-level) Stream Rank column.
- The "US Stream Rank" column shows the national on-demand audio and video streaming Rank for each song on the report compared to all of the other songs on that particular report.
- The "DMA Stream Rank" column shows the on-demand audio streaming Rank in the market for each song on the report compared to all of the other songs on that particular report.
From the BDSradio homepage click on "Who Are The Streaming Providers?" to see which streaming providers are included in the DMA and CMA level data.
- Click the "+" sign in the column header to change the default DMA.
- Canadian BDSradio are able to click on the "+" sign in the column header to toggle between Canadian and US national streaming.