What do the Stream Rank columns on a BDSradio report tell me?
- In BDSradio the following reports have Stream Rank columns
- Format Chart
- Custom Charts
- Station View
- Station Compare
- U.S. BDSradio users see a national Stream Rank column and a DMA (or market-level) Stream Rank column.
- The "US Stream Rank" column shows the national on-demand audio and video streaming Rank for each song on the report compared to all of the other songs on that particular report.
- The "DMA Stream Rank" column shows the on-demand audio streaming Rank in the market for each song on the report compared to all of the other songs on that particular report.
From the BDSradio homepage click on "Who Are The Streaming Providers?" to see which streaming providers are included in the DMA-level data.
- Click the "+" sign in the column header to change the default DMA.
- Canadian BDSradio are able to click on the "+" sign in the column header to toggle between Canadian and US national streaming.
Why do the streaming ranks change on my BDSradio report when I change the airplay parameters?
The streaming ranks on every BDSradio report are "relative" ranks versus "absolute" ranks. A "relative" rank is the rank for a song in relation to the other songs on that particular report. An "absolute" rank is the rank for a song in relation to all ...
How is the Score generated in the BDSradio Song Research Dashboard?
For users who have access to Song Research Dashboard as part of their BDSradio affiliation In BDSradio go to Stations / Research Dashboard The Song Research Dashboard allows you to see airplay from your station, your competitor, your market and ...
How do I make a Custom Chart in BDSradio?
A Custom Chart allows the user to select a specific group of stations to see an analysis of all songs being played by those stations. Click here to watch a webinar on how to get the most out of BDSradio Custom Charts. To create a Custom Chart 1. In ...
How to access Holiday data in BDSradio?
Holiday airplay data can be accessed in BDSradio by following these steps: Go to BDSradio homepage. In the upper right hand corner use the gear to access user settings. Select the option to show Holiday reporting in the provided window. 4. Go to ...
How do I see consumption activity for an Artist in BDSradio?
To see airplay, sales and streaming activity at the Artist level in BDSradio, click on the artist name from anywhere within BDSradio. To look up a specific Artist go to Songs/SongView and click "Can't Find It?". There you can do a Search by Artist ...