How to register your UPC/EAN codes
The page will look like this:
1. Select your country to register in. (You will select US, CA, or Both)
If you need Global, you will pick both.
2. Enter Format Type, Title, Artist, and Release Date.
3. Enter your label information and distribution company.
If you do not see your distribution company then please select Indie
4. Enter your UPC code.
5. Click "Add new UPC/EAN code".
6. Enter the UPC/EAN and select configuration type (Digital Album, Physical CD, etc)
Note: The difference between a UPC and an EAN is that UPC codes are 12 digits in length and EAN codes are 13 digits in length. Make sure you select the correct code.
6. Click on the red ADD button:
- You will see it added the UPC.
- You can add another UPC by clicking the Add UPC link again.
- If you only have the one UPC, proceed to selecting your genre.
7. Select your genre or the closest to your genre.
8. Enter your contact information.
NOTE: Enter your phone number in the format 000-000-0000. If your phone number does not match that format, please enter 000-000-0000. We will contact you by email if needed.
9. Click Verify and submit.
10. Verify your information on the next screen and enter the code at the bottom of the page.
Your registration is complete.
It takes 2-3 days for titles registered to show up in our system.
How do I change previous ISRC/UPC/EAN registrations to include both U.S. and Canada?
If on previous registrations only U.S. or Canada was selected, and you prefer that both U.S. and Canada were selected: Resubmit your codes through the registration sites to include either Canada or U.S.. You can either select "Canada" or "U.S." only ...
Why is the registration form not accepting my phone number?
The registration forms are designed for US phone numbers only at this time. You can still register using the form, just enter zero's for the phone number (000-000-0000). If we need to contact you, we can contact you by email. To register the track ...
How to register your ISRC codes
Go to the ISRC Title Registration Page If you are having trouble registering your ISRC please see the common errors at the bottom of this page. The ISRC Registration webpage will look like this: 1. Choose your Country to register in from the drop ...
How do I register my music?
To register song titles with ISRC codes for sales & streaming click here How to Register Your ISRC Code To register album titles with UPC/EAN codes click here How to Register your UPC/EAN Code To register for radio airplay tracking click here To ...
What if a track needs to be registered in both U.S. and Canada?
When registering the ISRC select "Both" in the "Country to register for" field. PROBLEM: What if on previous registrations I've only been selecting U.S. and I'd prefer to have selected both U.S. and Canada. Is this something that can be fixed? ...