If you are having trouble registering your ISRC please see the common errors at the bottom of this page.
The ISRC Registration webpage will look like this:
1. Choose your Country to register in from the drop down. (Currently only US, CA, and Both)
NOTE: If you want global, please select both.
2. Enter your Title, Artist, and Release Date.
3. Enter your Label information. If your Label does not appear, type in/ click Independent or Indie.
4. Choose your Distribution Company. Choose Indie if your album is not associated with a Distributor listed.
5. Enter your ISRC code.
IMPORTANT: You will need to fill out this page for every song you have.
6. Enter the price of the song. If you do not know the price, you can leave it as .99. This will not change our ability to track your music.
7. Input your UPC for the album the song is on.
8. Enter the track number.
The second half of the page looks like this:
9. Select the genre that most closely represents the music.
10. Input your contact information.
NOTE: Phone number must be formatted as 000-000-0000. If your phone number does not match this format, enter 000-000-0000. We will contact you by email if needed.
11. Click verify and submit.
12. Verify your information is correct.
13. Enter the code provided for you at the bottom of the page.
The process for ISRC registration is now completed! It typically takes 2-3 days to show up in our system. If you have questions about whether you registered correctly, reach out to us at: email@example.com