If you are having trouble registering your ISRC please see the common errors at the bottom of this page.
The ISRC Registration webpage will look like this:
1. Choose your Country to register in from the drop down. (Currently only US, CA, and Both)
NOTE: If you want global, please select both.
2. Enter your Title, Artist, and Release Date.
3. Enter your Label information. If your Label does not appear, type in/ click Independent or Indie.
4. Choose your Distribution Company. Choose Indie if your album is not associated with a Distributor listed.
5. Enter your ISRC code.
You will need to fill out this page for every song you have.
6. Enter the price of the song. If you do not know the price, you can leave it as .99. This will not change our ability to track your music.
7. Input your UPC for the album the song is on.
8. Enter the track number.
The second half of the page looks like this:
9. Select the genre that most closely represents the music.
10. Input your contact information.
NOTE: Phone number must be formatted as 000-000-0000. If your phone number does not match this format, enter 000-000-0000. We will contact you by email if needed.
11. Click verify and submit.
12. Verify your information is correct.
13. Enter the code provided for you at the bottom of the page.
The process for ISRC registration is now completed! It typically takes 2-3 days to show up in our system. If you have questions about whether you registered correctly, reach out to us at:
How do I register UPC/EAN codes?
Go to the Title registration page here. The page will look like this: 1. Select your country to register in. (You will select US, CA, or Both) If you need Global, you will pick both. 2. Enter Format Type, Title, Artist, and Release Date. 3. Enter ...
Why is the registration form not accepting my phone number?
The registration forms are designed for US phone numbers only at this time. You can still register using the form, just enter zero's for the phone number (000-000-0000). If we need to contact you, we can contact you by email. To register the track ...
How do I get my music tracked by Luminate Data?
Luminate Data tracks sales, streaming, and radio airplay. You must register your ISRC, UPC/EAN, and encode your music to be fully tracked. The registration process will take 2-3 business days. We can check if your registration was successful after ...
How do I change previous ISRC/UPC/EAN registrations to include both U.S. and Canada?
If on previous registrations only U.S. or Canada was selected, and you prefer that both U.S. and Canada were selected: Resubmit your codes through the registration sites to include either Canada or U.S.. You can either select "Canada" or "U.S." only ...
How do I register my music?
To register song titles with ISRC codes for sales & streaming click here How to Register Your ISRC Code To register album titles with UPC/EAN codes click here How to Register your UPC/EAN Code To register for radio airplay tracking click here To ...