How do I get my music tracked by Luminate Data?

How do I get my music tracked by Luminate Data?

Luminate Data tracks sales, streaming, and radio airplay. You must register your ISRC, UPC/EAN, and encode your music to be fully tracked. The registration process will take 2-3 business days. 
We can check if your registration was successful after that period. Email us with your ISRCs and UPC codes to check.
  1. To register Song titles with ISRC click here
    1. You will register each song you are releasing with your ISRC and UPC/EAN.
  1. To register album titles with UPC/EAN click here
    1.  You will register your album with the UPC/EAN.
  1. To register for radio airplay tracking click here
    1.  You will register your music media here, by sending in an mp3 of your music.
There isn't a cost to get your music encoded and monitored, but there is a cost to get reports or subscribe to our products.

If you would like to find out more about the products we offer Contact Us and a member of our Sales team will reach out to talk about getting access.

    • Related Articles

    • Why is the registration form not accepting my phone number?

      The registration forms are designed for US phone numbers only at this time. You can still register using the form, just enter zero's for the phone number (000-000-0000). If we need to contact you, we can contact you by email. To register the track ...
    • How do I register ISRC codes?

      Go to the ISRC Title Registration Page If you are having trouble registering your ISRC please see the common errors at the bottom of this page. The ISRC Registration webpage will look like this: 1. Choose your Country to register in from the drop ...
    • Does Music Connect have data outside of the US?

      Music Connect Global tracks sales & streaming globally. Major streaming services provide digital streaming and sales. 
    • How do I register UPC/EAN codes?

      Go to the Title registration page here. The page will look like this: 1. Select your country to register in. (You will select US, CA, or Both) If you need Global, you will pick both. 2. Enter Format Type, Title, Artist, and Release Date. 3. Enter ...
    • How do I change previous ISRC/UPC/EAN registrations to include both U.S. and Canada?

      If on previous registrations only U.S. or Canada was selected, and you prefer that both U.S. and Canada were selected: Resubmit your codes through the registration sites to include either Canada or U.S.. You can either select "Canada" or "U.S." only ...