How do I make a custom Region Set in BDSradio?
Region Sets in BDSradio let you see radio stations grouped into specific "Regions". A "Region Set" consists of multiple "Regions". A "Region" consists of multiple stations. The default Region Set in BDSradio groups stations into geographical Regions (MidAtlantic, MidWest, etc.) but you can also create your own custom Region Sets.
- Click on any song title from anywhere within BDSradio
- Click the "Regions" tab
- Click the Edit icon which looks like a pencil and a notepad
- Click "Add Region Set" name your Region Set and click "Apply"
- Click "Add Region" name your Region and click "Apply"
- Click "Edit Stations" and select which stations should be included in this Region