How do Brick & Mortar and Online retailers apply to become sales reporters?
BECOME A REPORTER:
Independent Brick & Mortar stores, as well as Online stores, can become reporting provider of their weekly sales data to Luminate.To become a reporter, please fill out This Form
for more on the Active Retailers reporting to Luminate.
RETAILER ONBOARDING PROCESS:
- Complete New Provider Form
- Luminate Content Services will reach out after reviewing your submission for eligibility.
- If eligible, Luminate Content Services will engage Luminate Data Partners for set up.
- Set up will include:
- Providing File Format
- Reporting Instructions (i.e – Frequency, Deadlines)
- Test File received from retailer by email
- Data Partners Team reviews and provides feedback (if needed)
- Test load performed
- SFTP credentials provided to reporter
- Sales Provider agreement provided by Content Services
- Officially On-boarded