1. To see a Head To Head report for multiple stations, in BDSradio go to Charts / Custom Charts.
2. If you already have a Custom Chart created with the stations you are interesed in, click the Head To Head icon next to the report name.
3. To create a new Custom Chart click "Make New Custom Chart".
4. Enter a Report Name for your Custom Chart and select the stations you are interested in.
5. Click "View Custom Chart".
6. Click "Head To Head"
7. The "Summary" tab shows you the last 24 hours of your Custom Chart. Use the Date pulldown to view a different 24 hour period.
8. For each hour of the day you can see a side-by-side comparison of each station in your Custom Chart with the Average Release Year of the songs being played in that hour, the number of spins in the hour, the number of music minutes, and the percentages of Current, Recurrent and Gold titles.
9. Scroll down to see Averages and Totals for the 24 hours being viewed as well as Averages for each Daypart.
10. Click on any hour or click on the Detail tab to see a minute-by-minute comparison of what each station played during that day.
11. Non-music minutes are marked in gray and the length of non-music segments is displayed.
For more information about creating Custom Charts click here