How can I compare what a station is playing to what is being played on the airplay chart?
- In BDSradio to compare a station's playlist to the format playlist go to Stations/Station Compare.
- The Station Compare report shows side-by-side everything being played on the Station, everything being played in the Market, and everything being played at the airplay Format that the station is a part of.
- To compare to a different airplay Format click the format pull-down menu. You can also compare to any of your Custom Charts
- The Sort Options let you easily see everything that is being played at the Format but not being played on the station. Or everything being played on the Station but not being played by any of the other stations in the Format
- You can also compare a song's airplay activity to it's online streaming activity (from services like Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music and Pandora) by looking at the national Stream Rank column and the market Stream Rank column. Click the "+" sign in the header of the market Stream Rank column to change the market. Hover over the Ranks in the streaming columns to see actual streaming volume.
Watch our webinar
showing you how to use the Station Compare report to its fullest